The Downtown Tulsa Ambassador Team is on the job seven days a week to ensure Downtown is clean, vibrant, and welcoming to everyone. Their goal is to improve Downtown with enhanced cleaning, safety, and beautification services, which are made possible by Downtown Tulsa property and business owners. The team works hand-in-hand with the region’s service and outreach organizations to aid Tulsa’s most vulnerable populations.
Ambassador Services Include
- Trash and litter removal
- Directions and area information
- Hospitality services
- Graffiti and stickers removal
- Pressure washing sidewalks
- Safety escorts
- Special beautification projects
For Service Call: 918-202-4093
To report non-urgent trash and graffiti removal, complete this form on our website.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Wednesday, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday – Saturday, 7 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Sunday, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
When to Call 911 (Tulsa Police Department Downtown Impact Team)
- Any emergency situation
- Criminal activity or behavior
- Abusive and violent language or actions
- Intimidating or combative conduct
- Aggressive begging or panhandling
- To report a crime
- Always file a report for any vandalism or criminal activity