Tulsa Tough is taking over the streets of Downtown Tulsa this Friday and Saturday! The McNellie's Group Blue Dome Criterium starts on Friday night at 5 p.m. and the FC Tulsa Arts District Criterium runs all day on Saturday. We've compiled information about road closures so you know what to expect as you navigate Downtown.
Vehicles left on the course after the road closures will be towed. There won't be any vehicle access in and out of the course on Friday or Saturday, but pedestrian access will remain.
Road closure schedule
Friday, June 11 – Blue Dome District
- Midnight – Parking lot at 2nd and Elgin and 3rd and Elgin (Access restricted to Event Vehicles & approved Vendors. Non-approved vehicles may be towed)
- 7:00 a.m. - S. Frankfort Ave. between 2nd & 3rd
- 8:30 a.m. – Boston between Brady and Archer & Boston between Brady and Cameron
- 11:00 a.m. - 2nd from Detroit to Greenwood, E. 2nd St. between Elgin and Greenwood
- 11:30 a.m. – Elgin between 1st and 3rd and 2nd between Detroit and Elgin
- 12:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. - Full course
Saturday, June 12 – Tulsa Arts District
- 1:00 a.m. – Boston Ave between Cameron and Fairview
- 8:30 a.m. Friday – Boston between Reconciliation Way and Archer & Boston between Reconciliation Way and Cameron
- 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. - Full course
For a full schedule of events, including start times for each race, click here.